.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Monday, August 22, 2005

The Fat Altered book of Faeries(Cont)


This paper I did altering one of my oil paintings into a digital stamp. I glued it inside the front and back covers. I believe this parts of a book have a specail name but I really don't know how they are called in English. Someone,please enlighten me. This is still a work-in-progress. The front cover needs to me embellished . I have tried severals ideas but I think I am repeating myself after doing many altered card holder covers. I want something very original for this cover. Let's see what my muse will inspire me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

I am from the AB Groups at yahoo. This book is gorgeous. I love it!!!
For your cover, what about masking tape crinkled up and painted then aged? I am enjoying reading your blog. My email addres is aureate_art@yahoo.com.
Patricia

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vera,

these papers you glued inside front and back cover are called end papers as far as I know :-) It´s a lovely book!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home