.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Altered Book CHRISTMAS ANGELS

Altered Book CHRISTMAS ANGELS. This my latest book and probably the last one I publish this year. I have some other books to photograph and post here but I believe I will only be able to do it in 2006. I will have a knee surgery in a near future and it will keep me away from the computer, and worst, from my studio.
If you would like to see this book on eBay, just click on the title.











2 Comments:

Blogger MizCarla said...

This is a goreous book Vera! I've added you to my blog friends list at http://collagecat.typepad.com/

xoxos
Carla

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home