.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Altered Book FAIRIES

Altered Book FAIRIES has has 6 spreads with 12 limited edition reproductions of my oil paintings and 3 ACEOs limited editions on the pockets.There is a two-page pocket with several Art Tags and 3 ACEOs limited editions.

Click here to see it at eBay!










2 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

Its me again :):)
I love, love love your fairy book. I'm a big fairy fan.. I can't believe how you can post a different book everyday, its truly amazing.. You were born to do your art, don't ever stop....

1:17 AM  
Blogger Hard Working Woman said...

Hey! It's me, Jae!! Your altered faerie book is FABULOUS!!! You're so talented!! Keep up the great work!! Love your ATC's on eBay too! Well, I love all your work!!!!
Love and Light!
Jae

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home