.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Friday, August 10, 2007

An old passion renewed: The Phantom of Opera


I just watched the movie for the 10th time in the last few days. I really can't imagine where I was since 2004 when the movie was released. Maybe all life troubles I faced that year just didn't let me know about it.
I am a huge Phantom fan since my childhood when I saw the 1927 movie with Lon Chaney and the 1943 version with Claude Rains. Of course, I immediately fell in love with the musical and have been listening to Michael Crawford and Sarah Brightman or Sarah and Steve all these years.
But now I am completely in love with Gerard Butler as the Phantom, me and 96% of all women in the world. LOL. The hottest man alive singing my all time favorite music with such emotions. I still cannot believe I haven't found it before!!!! Maybe there was a conspiracy to prevent me from seeing the movie!!!Some people knew I would be watching it over and over and would miss my meals an neglect my art.
Well, I will not . I have been creating thousands of Phantom's paintings in my head. I only extra 24 hours a day to paint them.
And I joined a wonderful community of Phanfan . You can find it at
http://angel-of-music.net
Stay put for the painting that will be caming in the next months!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah

www.caspiana.com

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home