.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Monday, August 29, 2005

Book of Faeries:Cover



The book is almost finished. I ended up doing a simpler cover than I intended to do at first. The title inside the tiny frame is, in fact, an ATC and can be changed.
I am acccepting suggestions for some fiber embellishments to the coils. I have never used fibers and I could only find some very much boring. If you have suggestion how to make some by myself, I would love to hear your ideas.
Now I know how the papers are called , the ones that go inside the covers. They are "endpapers". Thank you to the pesrson who wrote to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! bull guard online virus scan

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home