.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Monday, May 29, 2006

Altered Book journal, two original mixed media ACEOs and a bunch of tags

Spiral bound altered journal “Journey”. The cover was altered with crackles and a collage where I used cabinet photos reprints and pink roses. If you would like to see at eBay, please click on the title above.










3 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

Hello Vera
Your work is very beautiful, your paintings are awesome, thanks so much for sharing these, I belong to injet group, I'll be checking back to see all you lovely work and get some inpiration.
Thank you...

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your post on CollageCats...Very lovely AB Journal. I like the crackle paint, the vintage images and colorful flowers. Thanks for sharing.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vera, it's great to see your new work. I love the roses and this book has a heavy look. I like it.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home