.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Monday, November 19, 2007

ALTERED BOOK OF ANIMALS

This book was commissioned for the Sanchez Altered Art Collection. Since animals of any knind are a fascinating subject, it was a pleasure to work in the book. The only problem was to delimitate the size of the project. I am very happy with the results!!!










1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh Vera! It's wonderful! I will treasure this always. Animals have always had my heart. My purpose in life has to do with them. I'm so thankful you did this book for me! It's beautiful!!! Thank you Vera! You are sooo talented and such a precious person. I am thankful for all your art tips and always willing to help others. Thank you Vera! The animal book rules! Julie

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home