.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Altered book journal "Angels"

This my new altered journal. I has 4 two- page spreads and 1 one- page. I put a pocket in the first spread using a paper with digital stamps of angels and added 3 tags ans of ATC. I used pages of an old Brazilian religious book as background for ATC and tages. The angel images on the journal are vintage Victorian postcards and some from magazines. The cover is decoupage technique as always.




2 Comments:

Blogger Lyn said...

these are very sweet...I really enjoy looking every time you post that you have a new file uplifted.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP kerusso backpacks

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home