.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Friday, June 02, 2006

Altered Book MERMAIDS

Altered book of mermaids took me a long time to create last year. I only found the courage to publish it now. I really don't know why.
It has 12 spreads and I used several backgrounds as faux finishes, papers, napkins and crackles. I used photographs of my original oil paintings.It is embellished with many beads, seashells, digital stamps,stencils, glitter, crochet and crackles. If you want to see it at my eBay store, please click on the title above.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi Vera, que coisa mais linda !
Eu que sou do signo de peixes achei muito legal e trabalhoso !

beijos para você de sua fã e amiga do grupo,
Veronica

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home