.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Altered dreams

Altered art by Vera Lucia Emerim. Altered books, card holders,albums, ATC, collage and other mixed media artworks.

Name:
Location: Araranguá, Brazil

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ATCs Altered Keyring Books


I had this ideas when I saw these little plastic things used for identification. They are exactly, 2,5"x3"5 and they have a rim . I punched a hole in 7 of them, put my ATCs inside and closed them with a beautiful metallic ring I found in a shop where we buy pieces for jewelry making. Then I embellished this ring with beads and tassels. Some beads on the "Fairies of Beauty" are hand made and crackled. I just have to buy them. They are so beautiful!

FAIRIES OD BEAUTY


IMPRESSIONIST CATS



WITCHES

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Laura~ said...

That is the cutest idea!! I'm just a beginner with mixed media art just journals & cards so far.
~Laura

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vera, I love these ! What a cool idea !!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Elenturi said...

These are awesome and have just provided me with yet another idea.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home